It is a simple thing for me to write at least one entry here. That is why it is hard and malas i nak buat. huhuhu..berbelit-belit. Bukannya susah sangat nak masuk pun. Tapi Kalau dah nama pemalas tu, buat ape pun ada je alasan.
Anyway, disebabkan kemalasan yang malampau-lampau, i dah terlambat nak post something. Actually dah berapa lama i buat survey nak cari satu DSLR camera. Ini punya cerita start dari bulan August baru ni. Punya la dok menggila nak guna DSLR. I ni tak terror pun nak guna, just basic je tau la. So banyak dok study kat internet je la. Banyak website yang menyediakan tips for orang yang berminat dalam photography ni. Boleh tengok kat Digital Photography School, Short Courses, All Things Photography and there are so much more website yang ajar teknik-teknik photography.
Sambung cerita tadi... so I and mr hubby pergi duk menengok-nengok DSLR yang top-top dipasaran untuk beginner cam i ni. Tengok sambil tanya orang-orang yang mana okay and berbaloi. I buat banyak comparison in terms of quality and prices.
Nikon agak okay. Prices pun not bad, gigil juga lutut i ni. huhuhu.. Tambah tengah-tengah musim kekurangan uwang..huhuhu.
Mula-mula sebelum buat survey, i tertarik sangat dengan Nikon D5000. And ada this professional photographer recommend this D5000. Tu yang mula-mula tertarik. Tapi bila dah tengok-tengok, cam tk menarik skit. Bak kata hati tak terpaut pun, takde 'ra'.
Canon, juga okay. Prices lebih kurang dengan Nikon. I berkenan sangat dengan 500D.
Tapi Mr Hubby suruh i jangan beli dulu. Buat study and tengok review semua dulu and baru la decide. So balik, i tanya all my frens yang lagi arif.
Tanya punya la tanya, so i berkenan pulak with this D90..wuhuuuu... harga pun not bad. Mr Hubby cakap kalau i nak juga, kene la tunggu my birthday on March next year..OMG what???
Herrrmmm... redha je la kan. I sendiri pun kekurangan uwang. And i paham Mr Hubby pun banyak tanggungan lain. So..pasrah i tunggu je la kan.Sambil-sambil tunggu i buat la study skit-skit, cari online je.
And sampai satu hari tu, 25 October baru ni Mr Hubby ajak pergi survey-survey camera lagi. RAmai yang recommend pergi kat Pertama Complex, ada satu kedai yang biasa pro photographer selalu pergi. So pergi kesana terus aja i tanya pasal Nikon D90. Dah memang berkenan yang tu kan. Tanya punya tanya, harganya body + lens kit 18-105mm, mak ai.. RM4+++. Almost RM5k.. huhuhu. Takpe.. i dh pasrah untuk tunggu lagi.
Tak tau la kenapa tiba-tiba Mr Hubby bertukar fikiran.. Unexpected.. Dia setuju nak terus beli that D90... apa lagi..... HoRRRRRRAAAYYYY!!!! (rasa nak peluk-peluk and kiss-kiss Mr hubby kat situ gak. Tapi nasib ramai budak bawah umur kat situ, tk jd nak buat camtu)
So, akhirnya dapat la me and Mr Hubby own that D90. Cuma Mr Hubby pesan : "This is ur present for ur coming birthday. So there's no more birthday present for next year. Or maybe atas budi bicara nanti just bagi bunga je" (uishhh..ayang ni, dah tak surprise pasal bunga tu) Tapi takpe..ni dh terlebih SURPRISE dh... oyeahh..oyeahhh..
Thank you sooo much, Sayang... You are the best!!!
Pesan Mr Hubby lagi "Hope u'll treasure it and use it to capture our beautiful moments together. love u...."
i was sooooo terharu.. Yes sayang, i'm willing to capture our beautiful moments everyday..
Happy couples know that the real relationship begins when the honeymoon is over. They know that unless you maintain the garden of love, its beauty will wither and die. Now discover the 10 things that happy couples do:
1. Go to bed at the same time. Remember the beginning of your relationship, when you couldn't wait to go to bed with each other to make love? Happy couples resist the temptation to go to bed at different times. They go to bed at the same time, even if one partner wakes up later to do things while their partner sleeps.
2. Cultivate common interests. After the passion settles down, it's common to realize that you have few interests in common. But don't minimize the importance of activities you can do together that you both enjoy. If common interests are not present, happy couples develop them. At the same time, be sure to cultivate interests of your own; this will make you more interesting to your mate and prevent you from appearing too dependent.
3. Walk hand in hand or side by side. Rather than one partner lagging or dragging behind the other, happy couples walk comfortably hand in hand or side by side. They know it's more important to be with their partner than to see the sights along the way. 4. Make trust and forgiveness your default mode. If and when they have a disagreement or argument, and if they can't resolve it, happy couples default to trusting and forgiving rather than distrusting and begrudging.
5. Focus more on what your partner does right than what he or she does wrong. If you look for things your partner does wrong, you can always find something. If you look for what he or she does right, you can always find something, too. It all depends on what you want to look for. Happy couples accentuate the positive.
6. Hug each other as soon as you see each other after work. Our skin has a memory of "good touch" (loved), "bad touch" (abused) and "no touch" (neglected). Couples who say hello with a hug keep their skin bathed in the "good touch," which can inoculate your spirit against anonymity in the world.
7. Say "I love you" and "Have a good day" every morning. This is a great way to buy some patience and tolerance as each partner sets out each day to battle traffic jams, long lines and other annoyances.
8. Say "Good night" every night, regardless of how you feel. This tells your partner that, regardless of how upset you are with him or her, you still want to be in the relationship. It says that what you and your partner have is bigger than any single upsetting incident.
9. Do a "weather" check during the day. Call your partner at home or at work to see how his or her day is going. This is a great way to adjust expectations so that you're more in sync when you connect after work. For instance, if your partner is having an awful day, it might be unreasonable to expect him or her to be enthusiastic about something good that happened to you.
10. Be proud to be seen with your partner. Happy couples are pleased to be seen together and are often in some kind of affectionate contact -- hand on hand or hand on shoulder or knee or back of neck. They are not showing off but rather just saying that they belong with each other.
Even if these actions don't come naturally, happy couples stick with them until they do become a part of their relationship. They know that it takes 30 days for a change in behavior to become a habit, and a minimum of six months for a habit to become a way of life and love.
By, Mark Goulston, M.D (Dr. Goulston is the co-founder of CouplesCompany.com and the author of The 6 Secrets of a Lasting Relationship (Putnam, 2001).)